Facility Safety and Rules
1. FULL SEAL GOGGLES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE FIELD.
• Everyone under the age of 18 years old will be required to wear full face protection.
• NEVER REMOVE EYE PROTECTION IN THE TARGET RANGE, PISTOL COURSE, OR ARENA.
• Closed Toe Soft Sole Shoes Required in Arena.
2. ALL GUNS MUST BE MAGAZINE FREE AND USING A BARREL BLOCKING DEVICE IN STAGING AND PARKING AREAS.
• Sidearms are not required to be mag free as long as they are holstered.
• ALL GUNS MUST BE SAFELY TRANSPORTED.
3. All Participants must transport their guns in a safe manner, and in a sealed bag. NO EXPOSED GUNS OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
You must not point the airsoft gun towards any other person in the Staging area.
4. FPS LIMITS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. FPS Limits are: 380 FPS
Due to the limited engagement distance, there will be a LIMIT OF 380FPS(With .20 bb) FOR ALL WEAPONS! It would be preferable that everyone would use .25 bb to slow FPS numbers.
• All guns must be chronographed at Registration. Participants may also be chosen at random for hand held chronograph spot-checks.
• Any modifications made to your gun after being chronographed found to increase your FPS will result in your immediate removal from the Facility.
No refunds will be issued.
5. SHOOTING SAFETY. Participants may only discharge their weapons in the Pistol Course, Target Range or in the CQB Arena.
• No shooting outside the building or in the staging area. Semi-auto in Buildings , Structures or Rooms.
• NO SHOOTING LIGHTS, EXIT SIGNS, FIRE ALARM STROBES, OR UP INTO THE CEILING. ANYONE CAUGHT PURPOSELY DAMAGING PROPERTY WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FACILITY.
• There is No “Bang” Rule, But if all Participants prefer it may be used. You must have an open line of sight to perform a “bang” kill.
• NO DIRECT FIRE TO FACE.
• NO CLIMBING ON OR OVER OBSTACLES, NO SHOOTING OR GRENADES OVER WALLS.
6. AVOID FIELD HAZARDS. Guests should report any hazard to a Staff Member. Participants may not construct anything that will cause injury to other Participants. Participants may not alter any natural or man-made features in the CQB Arena.
7. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT. Guests are not allowed to bring onto the Facility any equipment deemed unsafe by the Range Safety Officer. Guests are not allowed to carry explosive or other pyrotechnic devices and real firearms. You will be asked to leave and you will NOT get a refund.
8. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON SITE. You will be asked to leave and you will NOT get a refund.
9. NO VERBAL ABUSE OR PHYSICAL CONTACT. No profanity, name calling, or slurs against anyone’s race, color, national origin, family members, teams or equipment will be tolerated. Guests wearing clothing with offensive wording on them may be asked to remove the garment. A guest must not touch another guest or their equipment at any time without their express permission. You will be asked to leave and you will NOT get a refund.
10. RANGE SAFETY OFFICERS DECISIONS ARE FINAL. Any decisions made are final and will not be discussed in the CQB Arena. The Officer will discuss any calls in a calm manner out of the arena after the scenario is over. Participants who are found by an officer to have violated any of the rules listed here will be asked to leave the Facility with no refund issued.
11. AGE REQUIREMENT. All participants must be Thirteen (13) years old or older to participate, unless a parent or guardian is also participating in the event. Participants under eighteen (18) years old are required to have a Parental Waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. NO EXCEPTIONS.
12. ELIMINATION. A participant is eliminated from sanario if a BB strikes any part of his/her body. When a participant is eliminated he/she will call out loudly “I’M OUT” or “I’M HIT” Raise there gun in the air and exit the CQB Arena as quickly as possible. Dead rags are allowed participants may elect to pull the dead rag and play dead on the ground SILENTLY. Eliminated participants must exit to their team’s respond area or the staging area. NO “CAMPING” or SHOOTING the responding players. No players are allowed to shoot at eliminated players displaying a “Dead Rag”. Eliminated participants are considered dead and MUST NOT talk or communicate in any way with their teammates until they have returned to the respond area. Any participant with a barrel blocking device on their gun is considered to be eliminated. Eliminated participants are not allowed to give any equipment or supplies to any other player.
• AirSoft is a game of HONOR and Sportsmanship. ALL participants strive to exemplify fair play and call their hits, regardless of circumstance. In situations where a player isn’t sure, they should give their opponent the benefit of the doubt and simply call themselves out. You will not have to wait long to get back into the game if you are eliminated,so please call your OWN hits! DO NOT CALL ANOTHER PARTICIPANTS HITS!
• Cheating will not be tolerated in any form by any participant. If you are caught cheating you will be ejected from the event, asked to leave and you will NOT get a refund.
MIAMI AIRSOFT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE THE FACILITY WITHOUT A REFUND.
• DO NOT FIRE YOUR GUN IN A SAFE ZONE.
• DO NOT REMOVE YOUR EYE PROTECTION IN THE TARGET RANGE, PISTOL COURSE, OR CQB ARENA EVER.
• NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
• NO CHEATING OR MODIFYING FPS
• NO DAMAGING PROPERTY
• NO STEALING PROPERTY